Sunday, July 1, 2012

About What are my chances of getting into Rochester Institute of Technology

What are my chances of getting into Rochester Institute of Technology?
I have an 85 GPA and a 1720 on my SAT. I'm going to take the ACT in a couple of weeks. I'm going to become an Eagle in boy scouts in a couple of months as well. I've done a lot of work in robotics, such as working with MakerBot Industries, microprocessors, and I'm the president of my high schools Robotics club. I also am on track and wrestling. Is there a pretty good chance I can get in to RIT? Thanks in advance!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
this info is great. Directly from the website.
Read more other entries :
About Will a rochester quadra-jet carbeurator work...