Monday, August 1, 2011

About Places to work at 14 years old in Rochester, NY.

Places to work at 14 years old in Rochester, NY.?
Hello! I'm 14 years old (a freshman in high school), and my parents are considering letting me go to Paris & England with my class, but the thing is, it's about 4000 dollars, but I have 2 years to earn the money! Do you know any places that will hire me? I'm inexpirenced, since I turned 14 in June. I'm willing to do ANYTHING! I need to do this. So please, anyone? Give me the names of some places, and please don't say something like: no where. That doesn't help. Thanks! Oops, I didn't mean that I need to earn ALL of that. My parents will probably help me pay for it. I just need some spending money, etc.
Other - US Local Businesses - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Publix, as far as I know. But 4000 dollars in 2 years for a 14 year old is an unlikely figure. Maybe you could find some local busnisses (can't spell :\) to sponsor your trip. That is, if it's a trip for "higher education" purposes. Find some nice people, string togethor an eloquent offer, and there you go.
Read more other entries :
About any suggestions on who is hiring in Rocheste...